My July Challenge Results!

So at the beginning of July I made a challenge to myself to write everyday no matter the word count. In most ways I passed the challenge with success however I did miss 4 days at the very end. This was partly due to my anxieties & added stress. The other part that was the cause is that I kind of ran out of things to write. You see, in my July challenge I finished three projects that had been sitting around for over a year or so either in my mind or on the computer.

This was a huge accomplishment for me and I am extremely proud to finish these. Now they will have to go through the long editing/rewriting phase so hopefully they will be released within the coming months. The Blankenship Christmas story may or may not get released this year. This story will take a little bit more time than the others because its pushing 20,000 words and I want to get the kinks out of it as much as I can.

So I guess you’re wondering what exactly the results were of my little challenge. Well in one month I wrote over 15,000 words! Which to some may be nothing but for me this is a mega accomplishment. Some days I wrote 250 words while other days I wrote 1,500. This was a fun experiment and worked in every way I hoped it would. I am going to take a bit of a break because my brain is fried from doing this and go into editing mode so I can wrap these guys up and put a bow on em!

I will give updates in the coming months about the projects and I will try my best to get that Christmas story out this year for you Blankenship fans!

Thank You For All Of The Support!




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: